What should you not do for IIT JEE preparation?

While preparing for IIT JEE, I started losing confidence at one point of time. I started collecting all my pens which ran out of ink so that if I fail to qualify JEE, I will show this to my parents as a proof of my hard work.
Later, I realised that the happiness on their face while celebrating my success is much more valuable than me giving them the proof on my failure. And I learnt a lesson, "excuses deceive and performance speaks". 
No matter what happens, please do not try to look for excuses and don’t deceive your parents by telling lies. Think about your parents’ happiness if you succeed to get some motivation. Give it your all with sincerity and honesty. Extract the best from the available resources and conditions. Have confidence upon yourself, make full use of these two years and push yourself to give all your energy into preparation. Sincere hard work and perseverance- these two things alone are enough to crack JEE. And take each line of my answer seriously!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How is Vajiram and Ravi for IAS preparation?

Best book list every topper should read.

HOW MANY SEATS UPSC WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR 2019?