How wonderful is the journey in becoming an IAS officer in the India?


This was incredible journey. I know its difficult exam and difficult to clear with all tight competition. But the journey of preparation is just beautiful. You will have to study everything under the sun and by everything I mean - history of India world , geography of both India and world, polity ,economic ,bio diversity, International relations so on and so forth. 

Haha. You will find many such success stories of people who have cracked the exam. They are posted everywhere across the internet. Read them and get motivated and have a full sense of optimism. :)
But, let me answer the "other side" of the coin.
How wonderful is the journey in *not* becoming an IAS Officer?
Well, allow me to give my brief history here.
Civil Services 2013 - Interview Fail.
Civil Services 2014 - Mains Fail.
Civil Services 2015 - Prelims Fail.
RBI Manager Post 2015 - Interview Fail.
SSC CGL 2015 - Tier 2 Fail.
Every year, I almost reach the Final stage of some or the other exam and then get kicked out in the end. I have missed the Final List by a few marks, every single 
Im person who's eager to learn something new, when I was preparing I felt so good that im knowing something which I had no clue - Now I know why it rains in winter in Delhi, I know what's growth rate of India. 
I know about all classical dances and languages Don't think im bragging about myself but this is how it will be during and after preparation.
Clearing this exam should be secondary.,one must be happy that they are getting knowledge about everything around the world. 
Just enjoy the journey. :)
Views - 1.2k

Comments

  1. I really appreciate the effort of the author who have shared this informative post. The points you have shared is absolutely true and helpful to know the benefits of coaching institute.
    IAS Academy in Chennai
    IAS Coaching in Chennai
    Top 10 IAS Academy in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Add your comment here

Popular posts from this blog

How is Vajiram and Ravi for IAS preparation?

Best book list every topper should read.

HOW MANY SEATS UPSC WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR 2019?