how is Hyderabad for IAS Coaching?

how is Hyderabad for IAS Coaching?


I recommend the students those who are looking for civil services coaching to join at Pragnya IAS Academy. There are some of the faculties in other institutes who doesn’t even know the basics of the subject and this thing I came to know only after joining at Pragnya IAS Academy. The faculty at Pragnya IAS Academy they teach from the very basic level and even the people who has zero knowledge about the subject can understand clearly and the faculty were very friendly and I was able to clear my doubts without any hesitation.


How is Hyderabad for IAS Coaching

One more thing the candidates those who are preparing for the civil services exam needs to keep in mind is that they need to solve as many MCQ’s as possible for each and every subject. Pragnya IAS Academy has provided me with a lot of MCQ’s in the form of class tests and test series. Apart from these MCQ’S provided by the institute I used to solve a lot of other MCQ’s for each and every subject and I used to get clarified the doubts that arise during solving the MCQ’s.

Top IAS Coaching in Telangana


Coming to the main’s point of view one need to do a lot of answer practice. In this aspect also the faculty has guided me a lot. The faculty has suggested me how to improve my answers and what are the important points that needs to be written in order to score well. In one point I can say that the experience with Pragnya IAS Academy has been wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How is Vajiram and Ravi for IAS preparation?

Best book list every topper should read.

HOW MANY SEATS UPSC WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR 2019?