Best IAS Coaching in Hyderabad


How to Prepare for the IAS Examination, If you Live in Hyderabad. There are many ways you can opt for to prepare for IAS like
1. Self Study.
2. IAS Coaching.

To Crack the UPSC Examination, Guidance is the Important Thing that you Should Look for.

Must Check - Best IAS Coching in Hyderabad

The Ranking of the Best IAS Coaching Institute is as follows.
Rank 1. Analog IAS Institute Hyderabad.
Rank 2. RC Reddy IAS Hyderabad.
Rank 3. Brain Tree Institute.
Rank 4. Krishna Pradeep IAS Coaching in Hyderabad.
Rank 5. Plutus IAS Hyderabad.
Rank 6. Rao's IAS Coaching in hyderabad.
Rank 7. IAS Brains.
Rank 8. Pragnya IAS HYderabad.
Rank 9. CSB IAS HYderabad.
Rank 10. Vali Rameshwar's Rangarya IAS Coaching Hyderbad.


Lets look on th estory on How to Sart Preparing for IAS Examination.

I have always believed that starting anything is its most difficult part. I am Sudhir Gahlot and secured AIR 42 in CSE 2017 at age of 23. I am your average guy who has done BSC from Delhi University and then jumped into UPSC preparation. This was my second attempt in CSE. I didn't take coaching for General Studies or interview and prepared solely from my home, though we live in joint family of 10 members. I never stayed in Delhi because it was simply unaffordable.
Clearing CSE had been a childhood dream, which became only strong with time and maturity. So, I was itching to become 21 and take this exam.
However, when I completed my graduation in June 2014, and finally thought about preparing for CSE, I understood that its not as easy as it seems and there are many challenges to tackle. I am from a small town, a semi rural one. I didn't have anyone even remotely related to civil services field - no relative, friend, senior or anyone. You won't believe that I had not met any civil servant till I cleared this exam myself in 2018.
So, I spent my next 3 months in understanding the requirements of this exam, the nuances and everything related to it. I made my mind clear that what I have to do to ace this exam. I had to tread my own made path as I decided not to take coaching or live in Delhi. I want to share it with you all, especially people like me who had no source of guidance and have to make their own path.
1.Creating interest and passion
I believe that to ace anything easily, you must be totally interested and passionate about that idea. I scouted almost whole internet in 3 months to become totally interested, curious about this exam, service. I read almost all toppers’ blogs, watched many videos, attended 2–3 open sessions and wrote my all learnings in a notebook. Then, I shut everything up and just kick started my preparation with a bang. There was no looking back after it. Once i understood the rules of game,I knew I will overtake everyone. I had too much internal fire to become IAS as my purpose for clearing this exam was clear.
a) to work directly among people and be a common man’s officer to solve their problems. I have seen a common man’s struggle in Indian system from very close quarters.
b) to make my parents proud and to prove myself.
have always believed that its size of fight in a dog that matters.
2. Choosing Optional Subject
I took Sociology optional after seeing last five years question papers, reading syllabus of some of humanities optional. I felt most comfortable and natural in sociology. My interest lay there. So, I took it. Your job is half done if you choose the right optional according to your aptitude and liking. Trust me.
3.Making a booklist and sticking to it religiously
Market and Internet are flooded with so many material, books, coaching notes that its so easy and natural to be lost in this sea. So, I made my booklist and followed it sacredly. I read all my books,material atleast 10 times before my first attempt. I believe in reading less books for umpteen nunber of times till you understand between the lines. Then,best answer comes out naturally. Here is my booklist.
4. Making daily timetable and long term plan This step is important as otherwise you will lose track.You will have to plan well in advance for prelims and Mains. Start your preparation with Mains syllabus and cover your optional well in time before prelims.Before prelims, devote 3 months exclusively to prelims preparation. You are good to go. Read my this answer for timetable.
5.Make your notes of current issues and your optional subject.Please do this.
6.First quickly read the NCERTs that I have mentioned in the booklist and thenstart reading Newspaper.The Hindu is a good one.You will understand the newspaper in a better way after reading NCERTs.
7. Join GS Mains test series before prelims for better answer writing. I didnt write any answer other than tests written.
7.Consider yourself worthy of UPSC We people from small town have inferiority complex that UPSC is not made for us. Understand that though competition is brutal but you are better than your competitors. Confidence is biggest quality needed.Give your heart and soul to this exam for one year. Be totally honest with yourself and assess yourself continuously. Manage your time judiciously. Average people clear UPSC with sincere hard work. Trust me. Read my this answer.
Now, you are good to go for this exam. You will understand many nitty gritties only by your known. Jump into the preparation well armoured and you will clear all challenges that this exam will present before you.
I want to share a short story from my life that how we can turn challenges into opportunities. When I started preparation, I said to my family that I want to meet some selected person for guidance. They found a girl in our relation who had got some allied Group A service in civil services exam. They setup a meeting with her. However, she changed her plan at last moment and kept me waiting at her home. I didn't say anything. Same happened in the next instance. I didn't like this haughty attitude of her and her father. I decided not to run after anyone and make my path. It benefited me immensely. I said to her father, “Uncle I am going to be an IAS before I turn 25. But I will not fly in sky like your daughter. Keep your IRS daughter with you”.And yes, her father sheepishly comes to my home and in my felicitation functions now and says, “bache ka talent shuru se hi pata tha”. Lol, Success shows funny faces of people.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How is Vajiram and Ravi for IAS preparation?

Best book list every topper should read.

HOW MANY SEATS UPSC WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR 2019?